[kdepim-users] Invitees infromation

Viviana Vega viviana.vegaq at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:00:33 GMT 2011

Hi, I have some questions about Kontac configuration.

Time ago I use to work with Kontact for manage my address book informatión.
My Operating system was Kubunto the Koala version.

Now I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and I found that Kontac its a general
manager suite  that includes KOrganizer, KAdressBook, Todo lists and other.
It seems to be a good idea so i am "testing" this software but i found some
difficults to add invitees to an appointment because when i try to pick a
invitee appears an old address book database not the one Im using with the
KaddressBook aplication. ¿its that normal? or I have to change some
configuration options. ¿could some body teach me how to fix it? or this is
something tha i have to report at the bug report.

Thanks,

--
Viviana Vega Quirós