[kdepim-users] Re: references of web pages

Bernd Gliss bernd.gliss at gmx.de
Fri Jun 24 10:55:44 BST 2011

Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 08:28:33 schrieb Kevin Krammer:
> Depending on your setup this is either the file association of document
> type  text/html or the global setting for web browser (system settings ->
> standard components).

thanks a lot.  By some strange process, the standard association of firefox to
htttp or https addresses was 'mozillafirefox'.  I simply replaced it with
'firefox' and now pages are displayed as should be (I swear that I never
entered 'mozillafirefox' myself, but at least the problem has been solved).

Bernd