[kdepim-users] Re: Kmail does not execute filters

Malte Gell malte.gell at gmx.de
Mon Jun 27 00:14:26 BST 2011

I have now found out what prevents KMail from applying filters:

If you have several pop3 accounts and create your own inbox for each pop3
account, filters won´t work. Filters only work if you use the default inbox,
even if you have several pop3 accounts you need to use the one default inbox
for all pop3 accounts, then filtering works.

And this is exactly my setup, I have several pop3 accounts and each pop3 has
its own inbox and thus filters don´t work. When I use the default inbox for
all pop3 filters work again.

I have filed a bug report at bugzilla.novell.com.

Malte