[kdepim-users] Re: post -migration issues Kontact 4.6

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:25:43 BST 2011

On Friday 01 July 2011 12:40:56 O. Sinclair wrote:
> For a number of reasons I can not only use gmail accounts - I have with
> our company provider, with my own domain host, with gmail, with yahoo...
> and I agree gmail is outstanding on spam filtering.

Sure. I just noticed your @gmail.com address. I get so little mail through my
other accounts (some of which I let GMail fetch) that I just delete the
occasional spam mail.

> And then I am still not 100 I like the Google vision that "all should be
> searchable"...

One of the places where I choose convinience (spell?) for privacy. And with
full text search through Akonadi I might set up a private mail server. But
once again I'll "give it some time" ;-)

--
Best regards / med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen