[kdepim-users] Re: kmail default dictionary

Yngve Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:00:32 BST 2011

On 27 July 2011 10:26, Bernd Gliss <bernd.gliss at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Montag, 25. Juli 2011, 21:56:38 schrieb O. Sinclair:
>
>> In KMail I can choose which dictionary to use via the "Dictionary" line
>
>> when I compose (menu View, tick "Dictionary"). I have also set one
>
>> Identity to use Swedish as Default as I mainly communicate w Swedish
>
>> friends/associates using that Identity. This is done from Kmail
>
>> Settings, Identity, Modify, the Advanced tab.
>
> same is true for me (Version 1.13.5, German, English US).
>
> Bernd

Apologies for not coming back to this thread. After the upgrade to
KMail 2, I found the settings under identities myself, just where you
mentioned. I wonder if this option might be missing in KMail 1.13? Too
late for me to check now, but someone else might confirm. To the
others of you that have the same issue, you have at least one feature
to wait for when KMail 2 arrives on your distro ;)

Cheers,
Yngve