[kdepim-users] Re: Looking for a "smartphone" that can cooperate with Kubuntu 10.10 together with Kontact.

Ecaroh lists at datenarbeiter.de
Thu Jan 27 20:16:25 GMT 2011

Hi!

Am Donnerstag 27 Januar 2011 schrieb Dotan Cohen:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 17:15, Ecaroh <lists at datenarbeiter.de> wrote:
> > I think it will be only a matter
> > of time till the Nokia N900 will have a way to sync with the PC
> > Desktop.
>
> I have been trying since March 2004 to sync a mobile device with
> Kontact. A matter of time indeed.

As i said, i am very happy with my old Palm with PalmOS. Synchronsiation
works almost perfect. The very sad side of that is a) that the device
is getting old and b) kpilot is not in KDE 4.x. But i am optimistic,
Debian Lenny will still be working till end of the year, my Palm to,
and in 2012 the problem might have been solved. :-)

Ecaroh