[kdepim-users] Re: KMail problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 00:11:02 GMT 2011

On Thu February 24 2011, Ingo Klöcker wrote:

> I you haven't changed anything then my guess would be that your ISP's
> mail server is having a bad day.
>
> Does the problem persist or did it go away in the meantime?

Sorry... I should mention I went to the KDEPIM website and saw that there
was a known issue with KDEPIM/KMail that came with Fedora 13 where it would
lock up trying to verify the email address. I have since upgraded to F14
and it appears that the problem has resolved itself. Still not sure why it
started happening just the other day, but.. :-0