[kdepim-users] Re: kontact-egroupware interaction: appointments shifting by 1 hour

George Avrunin avrunin at math.umass.edu
Wed Feb 23 18:26:59 GMT 2011

A further update:  Sunbird does not have this problem with egroupware.
Events entered in Sunbird (using the groupdav connection) stay at the time
they're entered.  So there's definitely something peculiar in the
interaction between kontact and egroupware.  I can capture the packets for
the conversation between the kontact host and the egroupware server, but I
can't see the event data in those packets.  Presumably I'm not looking at
the right stuff.  Does anybody know what I should be looking for?  (Or
another list or forum I should be asking in?)

Thanks,

  George