[kdepim-users] Re: kontact-egroupware interaction: appointments shifting by 1 hour

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:30:45 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 23 February 2011 18:26:59 George Avrunin wrote:
> A further update:  Sunbird does not have this problem with egroupware.
> Events entered in Sunbird (using the groupdav connection) stay at the time
> they're entered.  So there's definitely something peculiar in the
> interaction between kontact and egroupware.  I can capture the packets for
> the conversation between the kontact host and the egroupware server, but I
> can't see the event data in those packets.  Presumably I'm not looking at
> the right stuff.  Does anybody know what I should be looking for?  (Or
> another list or forum I should be asking in?)

At that point I think you should raise a report at bugs.kde.org.  It certainly
looks like a kontact problem.  If you can manage it, I'd also try an IRC
session on the #kontact channel, irc://chat.freenode.net/kontact.  Developers
are there, so you should get either an answer or interest and instruction on
the most useful way to report the problem.

Anne