[kdepim-users] default address book in kmail

Bernd Gliss bernd.gliss at gmx.de
Tue Feb 22 11:06:17 GMT 2011

Dear all, how can I set the default address book in kmail?  I'm using an
akonadi resource pointing to the 'std.vcf'-file in .../kabc.  When clicking
the select button (Auswählen) with the address book field (set to 'default
address book'), everything works fine;  i.e. clicking on an address entry
pushes the corresponding email address into the appropriate field in kmail.

How would I select another address book as 'default address book' in kmail?
Could I specify the default property on the akonadi level?

Thanks, Bernd