[kdepim-users] KMail problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 15:53:22 GMT 2011

I thought I sent a message a few minutes ago about this problem, but
it has not shown up in my inbox yet. I thought KMail was hanging
entirely, but it appears that it's just going *extremely* slowly when
trying to send an email. I'm not sure what is going on, other than
it's like molasses in January at the arctic circle. I'm using KMail on
F13. KMail version 1.13.6 on KDE 4.5.5. It's very sluggish, almost
like a "tarpit" but I'm delivering to my ISP, so it shouldn't be...

It *just* started today and I haven't had any updates in awhile. Any
idea what might be causing this?