[kdepim-users] kmail 2 questions

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 17:08:14 GMT 2011

Hi,
On Wednesday 07 Dec 2011 16:24:03 Sérgio Basto wrote:
> - kmail 2 don't have tabs like kmail 1 ?

Yes it does :-)
Go into Settings > Appearance > Message list and un-check "Hide tab bar" to
have it showing all the time.

Or leave the tab bar hidden and middle click on a folder to open a new tab.

> - duplicated emails I got often duplicated emails, and when click in one
> the other disappears  , but sometimes doesn't delete the second what
> could I do ?

I see this as well, sadly no time to check kde.bugs just yet though.

Colin
--
Fedora release 16 (Verne)
Registered Linux user number #342953