[kdepim-users] Problems with filters (AGAIN!)

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sat Dec 24 13:45:44 GMT 2011

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 12/24/2011 08:40 AM, Martin (KDE) wrote:

> If it is only extra chain then it is OK. But as soon as you want or
> have to access your mails from several places there is no way
> around in using imap server (either your own or the one from your
> provider).

Hey Martin,

For the record, I'm not saying one method is better than another.  I
believe in choice so hey, whatever works for people.  :)

I have two machines:  a desktop and a laptop for business travel.
Most of my work is done on my desktop.  When I travel, I `rsync' my
laptop (brings ~/.thunderbird along) and I'm able to use my laptop.
Upon my return, I `rsync' again and continue using my desktop.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)