[kdepim-users] Frequent coruptions of data base. Any remedies?

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Thu Dec 29 15:39:55 GMT 2011

Stephan Diestelhorst wrote:

> It is ReserFS (aka 3). Just reading through the page on Wikipedia
> makes me wanna switch :-) But that will need some preparation (and
> enough free space elsewhere)

This is the second case where the problem appeared with ReiserFS. The others
were with NFS. This makes me believe it is just a bad coincidence that mysql
and reiserfs can't work well in case of fs corruption. I had no problem with
ext4, although my computers like to freeze on suspend or resume from time to
time.

Andras