[kdepim-users] crm114 spam filter and KMail2

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:44:46 GMT 2011

On 12/03/2011 07:32 AM, O. Sinclair wrote:
> On 28/11/11 20:18, Anne Wilson wrote:

>>> The first problem was actually that my reinstallation of crm114
>>> needed a bit of fixing - I have had it running for such a long
>>> time I just assumed it would work "out of the box".
>>>
>>> What I have however discovered is that even after that the
>>> spamfilters do not work. The filters look at Status-fields in the
>>> header and that does not seem to work at all.
>>>
>>> I have now changed the filters to look "Anywhere in headers" for
>>> out.
>>>
>> It would be really helpful if you could add that information to
>> http://userbase.kde.org/KMail/FAQs_Hints_and_Tips#Clean_start_after_a_failed_migration

- immediately after the paragraph headed "Fix your filters".  Thanks.
>> I'm certain someone else will benefit.
>>
>> Also, when you are satisfied with your testing, please file a bug
>> report complete with your work-around.  It may be something easy
>> for the devs to trace and fix.
>>

> Anne, I am now confident my work-around works. How do I add to the
> userbase? Can not find any links on that...

You need to be logged in - if you don't have an account already you may
have one of the accounts that give you an OpenID login without creating
a new account.  Just use one of the two links in the UserBase navigation
panel.

Once logged in you should be able to see the Edit button at the top of
the page - a pencil in a circle.  An edit box opens, and you simply
start typing.

Thanks for the offer of writing it up - let me know if you have any
problems.

Anne

--
Need KDE help?  Try