[kdepim-users] Conflict Notifiation: How do I get rid of this and it's accompaying "functionality"

Thomas Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Dec 13 07:17:40 GMT 2011

On Monday 12 December 2011 20:52 John Wilson wrote:
> KMail was, at least for me, the best, most efficent, fastest and easiest to
> configure mail programs I've used in years.  Now it's a slow lumbering beast
> that can't sort emails properly, has these silly yesterday,today, and all
> bars that I neither need or want (pretty as they are).

Sorry I can't help you with the conflict notifications as I don't see them
myself. AFAIK it's only POP3 accounts that suffers from them and I bet other
people on the list can help, as you are not the first with the problem.

Regarding the *day headers that's an easy one: In the context menu of the
headers - Subject/Sender/Date etc. - select Aggregation->Standard mailing
list.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Olsen