[kdepim-users] Bug? KMail requires keyring password multiple times

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 01:02:23 BST 2011

KMail (1.13.7 on KDE 4.6.5) doesn't seem to remember the password when you
first open it. At least for me, it asks for the password first when I start
up KMail and then again when I go to send an email. Why is it not saving
the keyring password? Is this something that is fixed in KMail2? PLEASE????
If not can we PLEASE mark this as an urgent fix so that whenever Fedora
decides to upgrade KMail I won't have to worry about it?
thanks!