[kdepim-users] Reply From address

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Aug 9 08:01:13 BST 2011

hi

I've got one kmail2 account that serves 4 pop3 email addresses and one
googlemail.  If i reply to an email on any of the email addresses, the
composer does not automatically select the correct reply email address as the
"from" i.e. the same address the email was sent to.

 Am i mis-configuring mail2?  I cant find a place to set up and associate a
"reply" address to an email account.

I've had to set up indentities for each email address and select the correct
"reply from" each time as it will always use the default identity.  I tried
setting up aliases in the default identity but that didn't help.

Thanks

regards

Ian