[kdepim-users] Kmail1 to Kmail2 folder import

Darknight darknight7 at tiscali.it
Mon Aug 8 09:35:59 BST 2011

On Monday 08 August 2011 10:06:19 O. Sinclair wrote:
> They are still "Local Folders" as opposed to IMAP,
> so why name them "KMail Folders" and then add a new "Local Folders" etc?
>
> Still not getting that one

Agreed, it's kind of awkward.
I have TWO sets of local folders for some reason, even if there's only one
resource. I tried to delete the resource but it's recreated immediately...
I'd wipe akonadi but it took many hours to sync my imap accounts... I'll keep
the current configuration until I can do without mail for a day or two.