[kdepim-users] KOrganiser: how to get back to lost connection between the address books and the new message composer?

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 22:21:55 BST 2011

Dear Everybody

After reinstalling KOrganiser, one specific problem remains: somehow I
do not manage to approach any more the addressbook "Akonadi Googledata
Resource" when writing a new message. Somehow, the connection between
the address books and the message composer is lost. Previously, a menu
used to pop up via which I could approach any address book I wanted.
Now, I do manage to approach any of them via the new message composer.
How can I get back this lost connection?

Finally: how can I set the "Akonadi Googledata Resource" or any other
address book as default "Personal Addressbook"?

Respectfully yours,

Bas.

--
Bas G. Roufs