[kdepim-users] Re: Kopete contantly reporting user going online and offline

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Fri Oct 1 22:53:17 BST 2010

Ingo,

many thanks for the quick reply.

On Thursday, 30. September 2010 21:28:08 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Thursday 30 September 2010, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > for one of my googletalk contacts, kopete is constantly reporting
> > that the user is going online and offline. Which is true. His cell
> > phone has in his house a very weak internet connection, so it is
> > constanly logging in and loosing the connection again. For me this
> > floot of messages is
> >
> > Can I tell kopete, that I do not want to be informed about status
> > changes of this particular user?
>
> Did you try to change Custom Notifications on this user's Properties?

Hmm....there is no custom notification set. Is there somewhere a switch to
change from default to custom notifications?

http://bokomoko.de/~rd/customnotifications.jpeg

shows my settings.

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/