[kdepim-users] Importing data for KDE-PM

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Tue Oct 5 12:41:47 BST 2010

I have two OSes on this box, on two separate HDs: a newly installed
openSuSE v11.3 (with KDE4.4.4) and a veteran openSuSE v11.1 (with
KDE3.5).

I would like to transfer the Kontact data from the older system to the
new one, but do not find an easy way to do this. Most important are the
Addressbook and the mail filter system, other settings would be nice, but
are not difficult to reconstruct anew.

Once I know what has to be transferred, the easy way to move them would
be  by mounting the partition in which those files are located.
--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on