[kdepim-users] Re: not all Contacts available

Myrosia Dzikovska myrosia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:29:50 GMT 2010

I had a similar problem on FC13. For me, the KAddressBook was showing
two address books: the one I imported from file (which KAddressBook
helpfully called "Address Book") and another one which seemed to be
automatically created, called "Personal Contacts". With some
experimentation and google searching I discovered that KMail only
showed addressed from Personal Contacts, and not from the imported
address book. So after I copied everything over to Personal Contacts,
it showed up again.

To be honest, I still don't understand why it was like that, and found
the whole process extremely unintuitive. If anyone has a sensible
explanation for this, I'd be interested to hear that!

Myrosia