[kdepim-users] It shouldn't be this hard

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Mon May 24 18:59:05 BST 2010

On Monday, May 24, 2010 02:54:11 am Art Alexion wrote:
> On Sunday 23 May 2010 12:01:29 upscope wrote:
> > no way to edit my default address book
>
> Is it marked read-only in kaddressbook?
If your talking about the Kaddressbook files under .kde4/apps and
config. NO the permissions on them are same as other files in those
directories. User is the owner and has read/write permission.

When I call kaddressbook in kontact the default address book does
not show up at all.

When I call kaddressbook from command line I see this message:

Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)

No others, again default addressbook does not appear.

Thanks for replying.