[kdepim-users] Akonadi Compilation Error - qsql_sqlite.cpp

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun May 16 12:20:00 BST 2010

[Redirecting this thread to the kde-pim mailing list where build
problems should be discussed.]

On Sunday 16 May 2010, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 16 May 2010 02:27:52 Adam 'foo-script' Rakowski wrote:
> > Source of KDEsupport was taken from svn.
> >
> > Compilation log is here:
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/AbUcKGCG
> >
> > Any hint is welcome.
>
> You've a fair number of missing dependencies there, which will need
> satisfying before it will build, I would have thought.  You must get
> those backend resources fixed.

All of those missing dependencies are
a) optional
b) not needed for building Akonadi

The actual problem is the version of Qt:
> > Found Qt-Version 4.5.3

KDE requires Qt 4.6.3. For some reason kdesupport does not seem to check
the minimal required version of Qt.

You need to install Qt 4.6.3 (or later).