[kdepim-users] akonadi vcarddir resource won't delete

Dj YB yehielb at mail.ru
Sun May 30 15:31:54 BST 2010

On Sunday May 30 2010 17:01:54 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Sunday 30 May 2010, Dj YB wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > I had to add a vcarddir resource,
>
> How did you add it? Is this a KDE resource or an Akonadi resource?

added at "system settings"=>" Advanced"=>"KDE Resources"=>"contacts"=>
"akonadi-resource"=>"Edit"=>"Manage Address Book Sources"=>"Add"=>
"VCard Directory"

> > now that I have moved the addresses to a new akonadi resource
>
> If I understand correctly, this Akonadi resource is not the above
> mentioned vcarddir resource.

no, that is the "Personal Contacts" resource

> > I am trying to delete the vcarddir address book
>
> Is this the vcarddir resource you added above that you are trying to
> delete? How are you trying to delete it?

yes it is, trying to delete through both kaddressbook and "system settings"=>"
Advanced"=>"KDE Resources"=>"contacts"=>
"akonadi-resource"=>"Edit"=>"Manage Address Book Sources" (not listed here)

> > but I can't, nothing happens.
> > restarting akonadi didn't help.
>
> How many address books are shown in KAddressBook?

2, "Personal Contacts" and "akonadi_vcarddir_resource_0"

> Regards,
> Ingo

thanks,
YB.