[kdepim-users] Minor but annoying Akonadi woe

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Sun May 2 21:53:02 BST 2010

On Sunday 02 May 2010 15:07:54 Thomas Olsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Yesterday I upgraded to Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx and most of the problems
> I've had with Akonadi and Nepomuk vanished into thin air. Nice :-)

Never mind this post. After I posted this I realized that it didn't work at
all and after the Google Calendar resource decided to zap my calendar I gave
up and installed GCaldaemon again (no, I hadn't backed up my calendar).
Maybe I'll try again in a year or so.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen