[kdepim-users] another nepomuk question

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 20:09:32 GMT 2010

On Sunday 21 March 2010 13:04:37 Anne Wilson wrote:
> I'm pretty certain that's a database error, so while you are waiting for
> someone who knows mysql to answer you, try to find some log entries that
> will tell you more.  I can't tell you where to look, but I would have
> thought that it should be under your home directory, because each user
> will have his own logs - that's pure guesswork, though.

Thanks Anne for the suggestion. I am looking, so far without success though.
And I will keep looking.

> The other thing I'd suggest is checking updates again, in case you are
> actually missing a package (incomplete mirror update, for instance).

It looks like I am all up to date at this moment. I went ahead and installed a
package for unix-ODBC driver, just in case. It didn't change the behaviour
though.

Funny that I couldn't find anybody experiencing this issue among neither
Mandriva users or others.

Hakan