[kdepim-users] quoting text in reply in KMail

Louis Hinman slack at rcn.com
Wed Mar 3 20:11:11 GMT 2010

I just upgraded my Linux installation from Slackkware 12.2 (which used KDE
3.5.10) to Slackware 13.0, which incorporates KDE 4.2.4.

I am finding that reply emails fail to include text of the original email.  (In
3.5.10, the reply includes the entire text of the original email by default
(otherwise, whatever part of the original text you select).

Is there someplace to adjust this?

Also, I had Composer set to use the external editor:  gvim %f
This was working, but it unaccountably disappeared and now when I try to set
it again in the configuraton screen for Composer, it disappers again.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Vwaju