[kdepim-users] Two problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 13:26:54 BST 2010

On Tuesday 30 March 2010, Anne Wilson wrote:

> IMAP as such works fine, so can you tell us more about how you have set
> it up before?  Did you use groupware?  If so, tell us as much as you
> can.

I'm connecting to imap.spamcop.net. No "groupware" involved. I also have a
POP3 account configured that accesses the same  account, but I download
messages there manually, so there should be no conflict there. It was
working fine up until recently.

> Presumably it means that something else as well is using that short-cut.
>  If you can't find the conflict you may have to re-configure it for
> kmail.

I may be misunderstanding what you mean when you say "you may have to re-
configure it for kmail." Do you mean I might have to choose a different
shortcut, or that I might have to re-select CTL+SHIFT+N for "new message to
mailing list"? If the latter, I've already tried. If the former, I suppose
I could, but I find it annoying that it has "suddenly" changed on me.