[kdepim-users] KOrganizer: each appointment in a separate file?

Malte Gell malte.gell at gmx.de
Mon Mar 8 11:58:46 GMT 2010

Hello,

I use KDE 4.3.5 and use Kontact/KOrganizer. Does KOrganizer allow to save each
appointment you create in the calendar to be saved in its own vcf file? I ask
this, because I want to use OpenSync to sync the calendar with my mobile phone
and the file-sync plugin from OpenSync *may* have an issue if all events are
stored in a single file.

Thus I would like to add a addressbook path resource that points to a path
where all files would be saved. But, does KOrganizer allow to save appointments
in seperate  vcf files?

Thanx
Malte