[kdepim-users] [Slightly OT] testing KDE with a different distro

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:35:08 BST 2010

Kmail is probably the KDE program I use the most (other than konsole and the
panel). I am experiencing many of the problems others have asked about on
this list.

I am starting to believe Kubuntu's implementation of KDE is largely to
blame. I am not seeing nearly the problems from openSuSE or Mandravia users
on this list.

I have freed sufficient space on my sda to host another distro. I would like
to hear from those of you who do not feel that you are experiencing
excessive problems to post which distro you are using.

Also, any thoughts you have with regard to the two sharing a home partition.

Thanks.

--
Art Alexion