[kdepim-users] how to migrate kmail from fedora 7 to fedora 11

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Jan 25 21:38:39 GMT 2010

Hi,

I am using kmail with Fedora 7 and now have Fedora 11 installed on
another drive. In an ideal world I'd like to keep my file, filter,
viewing and folder structures just the same in moving to the newer
version 1.12.4)of kmail .

I've copied the entire kmail folder hierarchy to the new drive. Can I
just bung in the files from F7 to the kde folder here? Is there an
established method of doing this?

Dave

--
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
   Krishnamurti