[kdepim-users] Fwd: ADMIN: Severe Mail Loss since 01-01-2010

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sat Jan 2 22:10:59 GMT 2010

Hi,

Happy New Year everybody!

If you have sent a message to this mailing list this year (i.e. in the
last couple of days) which has not arrived yet, then please send it
again.

Subject: ADMIN: Severe Mail Loss since 01-01-2010
Date: Saturday 02 January 2010
From: Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org>
To: kde-core-devel at kde.org

Hi,

The Spam filtering software used on kde.org unfortunately had a Year2010
bug, which caused almost all mail to be tagged as spam, and in some
cases to be rejected/discarded.

If your mail did not arrive, please send again. Please spread the word
to other mailing lists if necessary. everything hosted under @kde.org
was affected.

I'm very sorry about this, I'll test decade-safety of our software for
2020 ;)

Greetings,
Dirk