[kdepim-users] Import a new root CA into KMail

Michael Edenfield kutulu at kutulu.org
Mon Jan 25 03:40:59 GMT 2010

Hi,

I've switched over to using KMail for my work email, using LDAP for
storage/retrieval and SMTP for sending.  The only way to access either
remotely is over TLS, but the server certificates are signed using an internal
CA.

How can I import the CA certificate so that KMail stops warning me about
invalid certificates?  Although I've managed to get the certifcate imported
into Kleopatra, it shows up under "Other Certificates", not "Trusted Root
Certificates", and KMail continues to warn me about the server certificates
signed by the CA.

--Mike