[kdepim-users] Toggle word-wrap in kmail composer?

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 21:23:58 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 03:51:20 am Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 January 2010 11:12:43 Kevin Krammer wrote:

<snip>

> > I don't think this can currently be done.
> > The question is, even it is doable at the sender side, I think there will
> > be no guarantee that the receiver side won't word-wrap.
>
> With the Composer open, Configure Toolbars.  There is an entry for WordWrap
> there.  I'll bet that does it :-)
>
> Anne

Thanks, Kevin and Anne.

Kevins' point about the receiver not necessarily wrapping the same way is
appropriate.  Anne, I do currently go into settings to modify the word-wrap
behavior.  It's just that being a lazy old man, I would rather just click a
button than have to dig through a menu system.

Thanks again.

--
Thanks, Tom (retired penguin)
openSUSE 11.2 x86_64, KDE 4.3.1