[kdepim-users] Xfce vs KDE - will return to KDE! :)

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Jan 12 16:31:11 GMT 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 12 January 2010 at 11:26 am, Marc Telesha penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] Xfce vs KDE - will return to KDE! :)"

> Why would you reimage just to change DE? Linux is wonderful in terms
> of just switch back to KDE in your login manager. If KDE isn't
> installed just install it according to your Distro's instructions.

Hi Marc,

I don't want to have extra sour bits floating on my laptop.  I
installed some RPM's to support Xfce which I won't need.  I'm anal.
:)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)