[kdepim-users] http://userbase.kde.org/Akonadi#Environment_Setup

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Thu Jan 14 14:30:33 GMT 2010

Hi,

when I log into the KDE session (4.4 RC1) and kmail starts, it also starts akonadi.
Now I get an error dialog, telling me that akonadi could not find resource agents.

Looking at the above link on userbase does mention XDG_DATA_DIRS but it does not
tell me the main essential thing: what is a resource agent ?
What does akonadi really look for (an executable ?) and how can I find it to correct the
path if it does not find it automatically.

Thanks for help.
--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at