[kdepim-users] "MySQL server has gone away QMYSQL: Unable to execute query" ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Jan 10 11:35:40 GMT 2010

I started kaddressbook yesterday evening, and I could select an address and saw the details in the detail pane
(KDE 4.4 RC1).
After that, I put my laptop in sleep mode.
Today, I woke it up and when I now click on an address, I get:

[akonadiserver] Error during executing query "SELECT PimItemTable.id, PimItemTable.rev, PimItemTable.remoteId, MimeTypeTable.name, ResourceTable.name, PimItemTable.size, PimItemTable.datetime, PimItemTable.collectionId FROM PimItemTable, MimeTypeTable, CollectionTable, ResourceTable WHERE ( PimItemTable.mimeTypeId = MimeTypeTable.id AND PimItemTable.collectionId = CollectionTable.id AND CollectionTable.resourceId = ResourceTable.id AND ( PimItemTable.id = :0 ) ) ORDER BY PimItemTable.id ASC" :  "MySQL server has gone away QMYSQL: Unable to execute query"

and I see no details any more.

But mysqld is still running:
koller   27830 27828  0 Jan09 ?        00:00:02 /usr/sbin/mysqld --defaults-file=/home/koller/.local/share/akonadi//mysql.conf --d

Any hints what I can do to help find the problem ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at