[kdepim-users] IMAP + Server-side subscription

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Jan 7 21:50:59 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 06 January 2010, toerfi at gmx.net wrote:
> I have an imap-email-account on "gmx.com". In addition to this
> account I installed a so called "mail-collector" who collect all my
> emails from other email-service-providers. The contents of the
> "Mail-Collector"-folder is visuable on mailprograms like evolution or
> thunderbird, but not on kmail, although I can select the
> email-addresses when I open the window for the "server-sided
> subscription". Is this a bug or a mistake in my kmail settings?

What is "the contents of the "Mail-Collector"-folder"? Does this folder
contain other folders (one per collected email address)?

If I understand correctly, then the "Mail-Collector" folder is visible
in KMail, but the subfolders of the "Mail-Collector" folder are not
visible in KMail.

Can you give an example how the structure of the folder tree looks like?