[kdepim-users] spell check dictionaries

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Sun Jan 10 16:19:27 GMT 2010

On Sunday 10 January 2010 09:34:40 Gene Heskett wrote:
> That is adjustable in the print dialog that opens when you click on the
>  print  icon.  I'm not convinced it works all that well as I'm losing 2-4
>  lines at the bottom of the page when I send it to a brother laser.

Yes, but the print dialog setting does not "stick".  I assume the System
Settings method does.

Your problem sounds like the print subsystem is sending longer paper, but your
printer is not warning you that it is going to truncate.  Fortunately, my
printer stops when a paper size not loaded is sent, and waits for me to load
the size or cancel the job.  I can also tell it to proceed with the shorter
size but that results in the truncating you describe.

--
Art Alexion