[kdepim-users] /usr/bin/akonadi_maildispatcher_agent and /usr/bin/akonadi_maildir_resource

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Jan 9 14:52:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

using 4.4 RC1 and running kmail, kaddressbook and korganizer stand-alone, I also see the following akonadi processes:
/usr/bin/akonadi_maildir_resource --identifier akonadi_maildir_resource_3
/usr/bin/akonadi_maildispatcher_agent --identifier akonadi_maildispatcher_agent
beside some others which are clear to me.

Can someone tell me what these 2 are good for ?
I did not create them on my own. I even have explicitely removed all auto-created (converted?) akonadi resources from
a first usage of 4.4 beta.
Now these 2 are back again.

The maildir resource points to /home/koller/.local/share/local-mail (seen in akonadiconsole)
but I'm using kmail since ages in ~/Mail

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at