[kdepim-users] KMail problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 04:58:37 GMT 2010

I had some problems with KMail this evening when I went to start it back up
after running it all day from remote. On a whim I killed everything Akonadi
that was running and then tried starting KMail again. The problems I had
with KMail starting, but not responding were temporarily resolved. However,
I got the dreaded "Nepomuk" error again and had to run the fix as describe
on userbase.kde.org.

I hate to be whiney, but could the developers *please* fix things so that
they just work??? I've been fighting KMail for several days after upgrading
to KDE 4.4 and it's highly annoying.