[kdepim-users] KMail problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 20:04:37 GMT 2010

On Saturday 27 February 2010, Anne Wilson wrote:

> At this point I've no idea.  All you told us was "I had some problems
> with KMail this evening when I went to start it back up after running
> it all day from remote."  You didn't tell us what problems, quote any
> error messages, or give us any other sort of clue.

Ok. Fair enough. The exact problem was as follows: I clicked on "KMail"
icon in the menu and it came up and asked for my password to open KWallet.
Then when it came up, it wouldn't let me click on anything. I could see the
various folders, but could not click on any of them or navigate on any
menus. NOTHING worked. There were no pop-up error messages or other
notifications.