[kdepim-users] Kontact Tip of the Day causing problems

Mike Welch michael.a.welch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 05:46:45 GMT 2010

I checked ~/.kde/share/config/kontactrc and didn't see this entry so I added
it and started Kontact.
It turns out that there IS something else going on. Even though I have a
Kmail and an Akregator icon in my system tray now, they're still not
responsive. I do not have a Tip of the Day popup window anymore though.

I checked and verified that my Akonadi server is started. I'm not sure where
to go from here though.

Thanks for the replies!