[kdepim-users] contact pictures

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 02:21:32 GMT 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010 16:52:29 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Your problems with Nepomuk/Strigi are probably caused by the changed
> format of the database used by Nepomuk. If you do not have tagging
> information stored in this database then the easiest fix is the removal
> of ~/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk/repository/main/data/virtuosobackend

This doesn't seem to help me. The Ksystemconfigure returns either "Strigi
service not running" or "Strigi service not properly configured" error messages
(these are translated from my locale, so they may not be quite accurate). My
attempts to stop () and restart () nepomukserver initially worked a couple of
times but does not work anymore. Since this is not a nepomuk email list, I
didn't want to post the error messages, but I may do so if you may be able to
help.

Regards,

Hakan