[kdepim-users] Are akonadi distribution lists broken?

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:38:05 GMT 2010

In kaddressbook I have 'Personal Contacts' and in there I have a dist list
'adg'.  In settings/advanced/kde resources I have for contacts akonadi-
resource enabled and set as standard.

In kmail I send message, then for recipient hit 'select' (I shouldn't need
to do this - it used to work to just enter the dist list name!), and in
'select recipient' under address books I see 'distribution lists' (I
shouldn't need to do this either IMO) I see my list 'adg' with '10
addresses'.  Double click that, and 'adg' is entered as recipient in kmail.

Then send the message and guess what?  The distribution list was not
expanded and I get back the bounce (adg at gmail.com)