[kdepim-users] KDE SC 4.4.0 and address book

Manoel Couder mcouder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 14:29:58 GMT 2010

Hi,

Following the long discussion "Online sync of Kontact?" on this list, I created
a dIMAP account, and used it as a resource for my address book yesterday. I
loved it !

Today, after an update of my fedora 12 to KDE SC 4.4.0 ... I don't see any of my
contacts. I did not find a way in the "Contacts"  part of Kontact to choose my
(d)IMAP ressource. In "System Settings"->"KDE Resources" under "Contacts" the
imap resources is still selected and set as standard.

I don't have the problem with my calendar.

What did I miss ? Do I have to do something with the akonadi configuration ?

Thanks for your help,

Manoel