[kdepim-users] address book lost

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Thu Feb 25 17:50:17 GMT 2010

Am Thursday 25 February 2010 18:38:36 schrieb Thomas Olsen:
> <quote>
> Here is how I proceeded:
> In the "contacts" part of Kontact I right clicked on the white page and
> choose  "Add Address Book" followed by (and this is what I did not think
> about) "KDE Address Book (traditional)". Now a wizzard was presented to me
> with all the usual "resource" I was used to.
> </quote>
>
> Then select "Address book on IMAP server via KMail".

well, that is how it is _supposed_ to work :)
however, I made the same experience as martin.
no contacts visible, despite doing exactly what is listed above.
additionally, enabeled the groupware features in kmail setup, pointed to the
correct DIMAP ressource (groupware folders are subfolders of inbox on imap
server) there, correct language  (german), folder 'Kontakte' keeps the vcards,
ressorce type set to 'kolab1 (vcard)'.

werner