[kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Aug 4 13:08:48 BST 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Wednesday 04 August 2010 at 7:32 am, John Murphy penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] KMail - Replying in HTML"

> Quoting my original note:
> ----
> Great shame.
> Marks KMail as a snobby, only-techies-welcome client.
> Why this groupthink "HTML is evil" is still around is a mystery.
> I did think opensource was about choice - but not in some areas it seems.
> Still, I suppose we should be thankful we have basic HTML - and
> spell-checkers.
> ----

Although to Frank's point, the above could have been said more
politely.  Which is what Frank reacted to and when I first read your
reply, it didn't sit well with me either.  I simply chose to ignore
you though ... :) ... being `an old coot' (for Frank's benefit, me
being an old man.  ;)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)